LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GODS OF EGYPT ROLEPLAY
IN ORDER TO VIEW OUR FORUMS
YOU MUST REGISTER
OR
LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
GODS OF EGYPT ROLEPLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bob Strony

- Bob Strony's San Andreas Sheriff Department Chief's Application - Empty - Bob Strony's San Andreas Sheriff Department Chief's Application -

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:39 am
Paper Format wrote:
San Andreas Sheriff Department
-According to this application format, you will be notified when it's reviewed and will be informed that you're either  accepted or denied within few days of your application time. According to your application we will decide if your application meets our needs or not.

Applicant's General Information
-Please write down all correct information because we will check all of your information data.
First Name:Bob

Last Name:Strony

Home Address:A5-after the bridge, Richman St.

Work Place Address:N/A

Your residence:Los Santos

Your Nationality:American

Applicant's Health Information
-Please write down all correct information because you will be directed to the medic department to make sure of this info.
Do you have any kind of any disease?:No.

Did you have a surgery before?:No.

What's your eye sight out of six?:Six over six, sharp.

Did you have a dangerous disease that you were cured from?:Yes, cancer.

What's your blood type?:O+

Applicant's Licenses Information
-Please write down all correct information because we will check all of your information data.
Do you have a valid driving license?:Yes.

Do you have a valid boating license?:Not yet.

Do you have a valid pilot license?:Not yet.

Do you have a valid weapon license? If yes, then state it's level [A+ - A - B - C]:Yes, A.

Applicant's Spirit Section
-Feel free to write down a long sentence or a short one, because we don't really care about the writing more than fact as a good author can write down a good story, but he can't act it, so that write the important information and add more sentences if needed.
Why do you want to lead the Sheriff's Department?:Experience and skills are not as much important as the ability of taking hard decisions to do and also being responsible of the most important department requires an active leader that takes care of everything and knows what is happening around him at all other departments as he is the responsible of taking care of the other departments.

Why would we choose you over others?:I don't have a specific reason actually except that I have been working for years at the army, so that I have much skills and experience about this department very well and about the leadership.

What benefits will you add to the department?:I will add much benefits such as creating new rules for the departments to move on, so that no craps happens like before.

Do you have any past experience or skills?:Yes, captain of HSF troops at the army.

Applicant's Red Line Section
-Please write down all correct information because we will check all of your information data. If anything of those red ones happened to you, then you must know that you're permanently denied, while the yellow, it depends on your situation.
[GREEN]Has an officer gave you a ticket before?, If yes, then state the reason:Once, because I had parked my vehicle wrongly at the garage for an emergency reason.

[GREEN]Have you ever been jailed before for being drunk? If yes, then state what happened:No, never.

[YELLOW]Have you ever been jailed before for another reasons? If yes, then state the reason:Never.

[YELLOW]Have you ever used a vehicle/weapon without using it's licenses? If yes, then state the reason:No.

[YELLOW]Have you ever been busted with illegals? If yes, then state the reason and what happened:No.

[RED]Have you ever been accused by great treason?:No and I will never be accused by this for my life long.

[RED]Have you ever been fired from a department for not obeying high command orders?:No, never.

You're now done with your application, please review your answers again and check if you've missed a question or something, total questions [28 Questions]

Signature:
Strony, Bob Strony.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum